Tumblr addict before smartphones???
Pizza con pomodorini, fiori di zucca, zucchine e mozzarella (at a guess).
GET IN MA BELLEEEEEEEEH
Are you supposed to eat the fruit afterwards? Never mind, I definitely would!
when people talk about anorexia and bulimia and say things along the lines of “most guy like curves on a girl” god damn it shut up not everytHING IS ABOUT GOD DAMN FUCKING MEN
My fridge and freezer stocked with healthy nom noms for the week :)
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open."
As a elderly member of the fitblr community at 27 years old (!) I would like to say YES to all of these. Awesome advice. Especially number 2, because sometimes you end up getting to share the rest of your life with the person you thought was out of your league (yes, this is anecdotal) so GO FOR IT!!!!
My excuse? Um… I can’t remember. Because it is definitely invalid.
omg can I have her bod
yes. you can :)
Goal body, this summer. Gonna kick it this year I swear!
(Source: , via amazing-abs)
omg they are so offended if you lick them back.
Fun fact! Dogs lick the mouths of those they consider higher in rank! So if you lick them back, they are not offended, they just don’t see themselves as higher than you and they are confused! The second dog must be a very loyal dog because he or she literally refuses to be licked back haha! I love dogs.
i started reading that expecting an angry rant and it turned out to be one of the nicest things ever.
I have reblogged this like ten times
how is that proven….
It’s proven by watching the behaviour of wolves in the wild. Wolf puppies when being weaned are left with a “nanny” wolf when the pack goes out hunting, and when the adults return with full bellies the pups welcome them by licken their faces which stimulates them to vomit the meal for the puppies to eat (charming I know). This behavious is maintained by adult wolves in the way they lick the faces of higher ranked members of the pack after an absence or merely to placate them/show submission. An Alpha wolf never licks the faces of lower ranked pack members. Dogs are not wolves of course, but they have the same instincts.
Me first joining tumblr to lose weight: i want to lose 20lbs in a week and i want to be stick thinMe now: i want to be able to win the hunger games and lift a hippo
How to piss off a Fitblr:
- “No, I don’t eat fruit, I don’t want to get fat from all the sugar!”
- “Yeah, she’s pretty, but her thighs touch…”
kungfud asked: to your anon about stretch marks. i just want to share this - the other day i noticed that my husband, who is and always has been thin as a rail and has little more than 13% body fat, has stretch marks along his hips and half his butt cheeks. almost everyone has stretch marks somewhere. all they signify is growth, whether weight or height! personally i have a metric shit ton of them all over from my health journey. be proud of them. they are a souvenir of your evolution and progress as a human.
In the futuremy child: mommy can we go to Mcdonalds?me: no we're going to the farmer's market